Dealfin (Pty) Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the necessary services you have requested.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive. It may be used to analyse your web usage and remember your settings and preferences for a site, thus allowing web applications to respond to you accordingly.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Our website contains links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we no longer have any control over your session.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission.
This message is for the named person’s use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mis-transmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Dealfin (Pty) Ltd and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity
1. INTRODUCTION Users of this website should be 18 years and older. Any use of the content contained in and to this website is at the user’s own risk.
2. COMPANY Dealfin (Pty) Ltd is an authorised Financial Service Provider. FSP number: 45285 Company Registration Number: 2008/024288/07 Directors: Gerald Kruger
3. PRIVACY The privacy statement applies to the company and any legal entity, which control, verify or make use of information that may be collected via this site. A user may visit this site without providing any personal information. A user, however, agrees to the use of such data in accordance with this privacy statement. Please note that this site may contain links to other sites which are not being governed by this privacy statement. If a user has any questions or concerns regarding this privacy statement or the user’s privacy while using this website, the “contact us” page could be used.
4. SECURITY The company has in place reasonable commercial standards of technology and operational security to protect all information provided by users from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. All reasonable steps will be taken to secure a user’s information. Authorized employees, who are responsible for the maintenance of any sensitive data submitted, are required to maintain the confidentiality of such data. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business or entity to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any page on this website, or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorized, damaging or malicious code to this website. If a person delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorized, damaging or malicious code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this website, a criminal charge will be laid against that person, and, if the company or any public body should suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed.
5. USER CONDUCT Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract or agreement between the Company and any User visiting the website.